Miss sue I need you!!!!

7.27.2013

Miss sue,
We are praying for you,
You mean so much to us,
How can I live without you,
Your kind words,
Your tender voice,
It's the reason kids choose to make Jesus their choice,
You're always kind,
And oh so caring.
Without you I can't get my bearing.
You are wonderful and I'll just say Jesus please don't  take miss Sue away,
She always love me when I'm good and when I'm bad and don't do the things I should.
She always cares enough to say Why don't you come to tea someday,
Life is better with you around,
But if you go I won't frown.

 'Cause I know where you're going.
It is good you'll go with us knowing,
You'll be with Jesus in His mansion,
Walk on streets of purest gold,
Sing with the angles,
have a new body.
Miss Sue I love you.
But one day you'll wear a golden crown.

I want to challenge every one around the world pray for miss Sue!!!!
She is the sweetest most wonderful faithful God fearing woman!!!!!
And She needs PRAYERS!!!!






 photo nan_zpsae6ec91b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS