How to boost your confidence with preforming in front of people!

11.17.2013

Ok so this morning I played "Amazing grace," on my violin at our church.
I was so nervous I thought I might cry!
I mean it's so easy to mess up especially with sweaty hands that slip and slide.
So here are some things I did to boost my confidence and to hold in my , um....sweat.
1.I wore a bright colored purse, bright colors make you happy or at least me.
2.I wore high heals, cause when I get nervous I slouch and they help me to stand tall and feel almost powerful over my nervousness.
And....
3.I kept calm...cool...and collect.
These 3 little words come from a song from a movie called "Miss London Ltd."
Here is the song...

Basically keep calm, don't lose your cool, and collect on the blessings you'll be given for serving the Lord.




 photo nan_zpsae6ec91b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS