Ain't that sickening!

11.19.2013

Okay, so I have horrible news for me and everyone else out there.
I'm Sick!!!!!
It first started yesterday evening, I went to bed with a sore throat; of course I thought nothing it, I mean sore throats are part of Fall\Winter.
In the middle of the night I woke up not being able to find a comfortable spot in my bed because every way I turned my bones ached I mean from my pinky toe to my Cranium,PAIN.
Well after trying to find a comfortable spot for about 1 hour I found one but I couldn't fall asleep!
So 7+ hours were spent just laying in a pool of pain.
Well I ended up falling half asleep and....Waking up the next morning feeling Blah!
I went to my moms room and woke her up so she could get me some Tylenol.
I then went down stairs and sat in my dads recliner until......I felt something in my stomach moving, I rushed to the bathroom and you guys can guess what happened next. Ewwwwww!

I came up stairs and my mom gave me some Tylenol.
Well after falling asleep and waking up again in a sweat, (from the fever breaking.)
I felt pretty good and I decided to be productive, so I brushed my teeth, did my hair, put perfume on and decided to write a post.
And now I'm not feeling so hot so I'm gonna go wallow in self pity.

If any of you are Prayer warriors please pray that I'll be better eventually soon.

 photo nan_zpsae6ec91b.jpg

3 comments:

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS