The best gf sf and guilt free strawberry mug cake with cream cheese frosting!

10.15.2014

I was so excited when I found a recipe for gluten free strawberry mug cake!
I softened the butter, got the ingredients ready, until I noticed that it was a guilty recipe, it wasn't gluten free, it had sugar and I wanted it!
So I found a way to make it my own, and hopefully you will enjoy this recipe and I forgot that when you add the straw berries or berries of choice make sure to keep any excess water out of the cake.
I havn't had a problem with extra water because I already drain them.

So I am going to shut up and turn the recipe to you.

Notes: Add less vanilla if you don't like a strong vanilla flavor.
And add any berri you want;)

Ingredients:
1/4 c. Flax flour or almond
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla 
1 egg
1 tbsp butter softened
1 tbsp Splenda
4 large strawberries diced (I used thawed frozen ones)

In a bowl combine all the wet ingredients.(except strawberries)
Add dry and mix well then fold in the strawberries.
Microwave for 1:30-2:00 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.

Now let's make the frosting!😋

Ingredients:
1 tbsp softened! Cream cheese
1/2 tbsp Splenda
1/2 tsp vanilla or more according to your liking.

Mix every thing well before putting on top of your cake.

Serves:1 

2 comments:

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS