Are you modest?

8.01.2013

Lots of times we (us women) struggle with modesty, our shirts are too low, that skirt is too high.
God created us in such away that we must be aware of how we dress.
We don't want men gawking at us because we dress cheaply or because we're hanging out of our clothes , but because we dress in away to please God. (We don't want them gawking period....!)
Remember we want to enhance our natural beauty not cover it up!

If I walk around in 6" heels and hemlines above my knees oh and low necklines, I am a disgrace to God!
But if I walk around with a pair of 1-2" heels a hemlines below my knees, and necklines two finger widths below my collar bone, then I am a pleasure to God.

A good saying for modesty is : "Raise your arms, touch your toes, if any thing shows change your clothes."

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
Proverbs 31:10

Read proverbs 31:10-31




 photo nan_zpsae6ec91b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS