Bonjour no!

10.28.2013

Hello from the hotel room of the golden tulip hotel.
After a long night of blistered feet sore joints and a terrible sleep, I decided to talk about my current stay in Italy!
First we traveled 5 hours to the main square, " San Marco".
It was a wonderful experience until we got lost.:(
I bought a snow globe, for my collection, and some post cards for my BFF and my brothers.
We ate at a little Italian pizzeria and grill called,"Mori,", and let's say that U.S.A and the pizza you get in my neck of the woods is better.
Today we travel to Piza,Italy.
About 3 hours away.
Gotta go.
So I hope I was the only person to sleep ala, hard mattress. ;^D
 photo nan_zpsae6ec91b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I hope that y'all have a great time! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS