Top ten fav beginner makeup products +bonus!!

12.06.2013

Ok so I know it is hard to find good inexpensive makeup products when u first start wearing make up.
I mean when I first started wearing makeup( July,8,2013) I had no idea what:eye shadow,liner,lip junk,blush,foundation. Powder,and concealer I should buy.

But I searched around and found different products that I liked.  I went to different stores and tried out new things. I'd get allowance  And the first thing I'd do was buy some make up so I can try out my options.
So as I found things I thought eventually I would do a blog post about what I found 
So here's that post.

First face,instead of an expensive foundation I suggest an inexpensive BB cream.
The one I'm demonstrating is from Garnier and is around $10, but a little goes a long way it would last up to a year.(the tube I mean)lol
It also gives excellent coverage.

Cover stick!

The one i bought  is from essence it only costed me $4. Gives decent coverage.(if you are looking for very high coverage products don't look here the products  I'm giving you aren't exactly the best coverage but they give good coverage for a moderate acne, if you have high acne and are looking for more expensive ,higher coverage products, then buy Mac, revlon or cover girl.)
 
But this cover stick is pretty good.

Powder!
I love this soft high coverage powder, it makes my skin soft...the powder in the photo above is homemade powder I'll post it soon. $4

Blush!
This silky touch blush looks very very natural.
You will see that the blush is also from essence.(favorite brand,$3

Eye shadow!
This brand is from B pretty.
It cost around $3 and it comes in a palate  of 4.
I've had since July.

Liner.
My liner is from catrice.
I got it for $1 and I love it I some times just wear it and mascara.

Mascara;)
Of course ESSENCE!
It looks very pretty and is not too dark.$3

Lip stuff,2 products.
My lip stick is from essence and it is so soothing to my dry lips.
They have a big variety to choose from and I just love it!!!!
And maybellines lip stain.
Mine is very used.(ignor the tube)
This lip stain cost about $2 and is very easy to apply.
What I like about this one is it doesn't dry automatically so if you mess up its easy to correct.
 
Now for the BONUS!!!!!!!;0

This is my makeup today:
Cute huh?
My skin looks oily cause of the flash.

I love the natural eyes with blue liner.

Here are the products I used:

Maybellines 200 brownie points eye shadow.
(Also the light color in the b pretty green palate.) $2

Deborah milanos paste eye shadow stick in the shade turquoise.
I love it and it is water proof.
$3.
And of corse mascara.

And there it is.
Hope you enjoy I paired it with my maybelline lip stain.

Comment and tell me what your favorite drug store products are;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS