Homemade all over scrub!

6.16.2014

So today I have chosen to do a spa treatment for a homemade body scrub/exfoliate.
It super easy and makes your skin feel super soft so let's begin;)

Ingredients:
Squeeze of lemon juice
1 c. Vegetable oil of choice (you can also use sunflower oil like I did)
1 tbsp of your fav body spray (I used Sweet pea from Bath and body works)
2 c. White sugar
1/2 c olive oil (optional)
1 tbsp cinnamon 
1/2 tbsp nutmeg
2 tbsp flax oil :( also known as LAN oil)
1 jar 
1 fork

Directions:
Pour your ingredients into the jAr and stir.
I used olive and LAN oil to give me a darker more glowy body;)
Put a lid on your jar and set in your bathroom cabinet or by the pool.
When ready to use scrub all over your body and wash off with warm water.


Enjoy your spa day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS