Let's Talk about MOI! (that's Italian for me, or is it French?) idk*

9.22.2013

National Nerd girl day!!!!!

Okay, so today I am going to talk about a subject that is very dear to my heart, *pause for effect* , ME!!!


                                       Medical Records
Okay so I had my appendix removed for no reason.*read bottom of page for info.
I have had a piece of glass removed from my left foot.*"
I have had butterfly stitches right under my left eye.*"
I have also had an eye test.


                          Musical career
I sing. Opera, classical and old movie type songs.
I play the violin.
 I will Be learning piano this year.


                          My ambitions
To reach the deaf for Christ.
To be a witness for Jesus.
To be a wife someday.

*I had a fever at the age '106' of five and we went to the hospital to see what was wrong with me.
They said it was my appendix.
Later after my app.... was removed the fever returned, meaning my appendix was not guilty.

*Stepped on a plate and got glass stuck in my foot.
*unknown.


 photo nan_zpsae6ec91b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS