My 30 day Pinterest Salute!!!

9.23.2013


30 days until my future sister-in-law and her family come to Europe.:D
SO I need to prepare for them.
#1 I have decided to start with my acne.
I will be doing this diet:Clear Skin Diet
(Find it on my Pinterest, this link will take you directly to the pin.)
For the 30 days till they come, as well as washing my face every day.

#2 I will next go on to my room.
It's in serious need of organization.
(link to the pin Pinterest)
I will be using this technique:
From Overwhelmed to Organized: 31 Days of Organizing Tips: Day 22 (Master Bedroom)


#3 I will then go on to acting more like a good young lady. It's no secret that when I am around other teenagers I panic and act crazy.)
For that I will use:


Thanks for reading this post.
 photo nan_zpsae6ec91b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS