Cute Yell-Ar outfit.

4.10.2014

Today I am bringing you a cute Yell-Ar oufit.






 Hair!

For my hair I did 9 French braids on wet hair, and then I slept on them.
(I look like I've been through a zombieapocalypse)
Afterwards I un-did them and got lovely waves.


Makeup.

Eyes
1. Take any black shadow and put it in the lash line.
Then smudge it.

2. Pat on gold shadow half way to get a gradient effect.
3.Apply liner under upper lashes on water liner.
4. Apply mascara.

And your eyes are done.

Tools used:
Essence love letters palette.
i used the darkest color.

Maybelline palette.
the gold color



Unstobable liner by Maybelline




B Pretty Mascara




Face

1. Apply concealer and pat it on each imperfection.

2.Apply powder, I like to tap it on my face to keep it from smearing the concealer.

3. Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks.


Apply your favorite lipstick.


Outfit!




Shoes: Deichmann


Shirt: New Yorker
Skirt:Thrift
Earrings: Local


My ring is from Piza,Italy it is my Purity ring.
Nails: Catrice, Genius in s bottle




 photo nan_zpsae6ec91b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS