Thursday night get ready with me.

4.17.2014




For my nails today I painted them orange for a pop of color.

Make Up!!!

EYES:

for my eyes today I'll be using my essence love letters palette.

First apply the brown in the crease.
Next apply the cream color all over the lid followed by the peach color.
Next I add the black in the outer crease for a little definition.
I then took my gray essence liner and put a thin line on my lash line.
For my mascara I took the wand and lightly wiped it with a tissue and the applied it.(this ensures a natural eye lash)


FACE:

First I applied my concealer. I have a new better one by loreal!

When u apply it u should look like this:
Under nose,under eyes, in brow bone, and on blemishes.

After patting it in I applied my powder.
Next comes blush!

I mixed all colors in my usual palette.
I applied it on the apples of the cheeks.

LIPS: apply your favorite lip color.
Mine is pink!
And that's the makeup!

CLOTHES:
It basically speaks for itself!
Black skirt with big flowers.
A dainty little necklace!!!

And now HAIR:

All I did was pinned a section of hair behind my ear and that's it!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS