Top 10 candy projects for winter.

11.16.2014

I have always wanted to  make homemade candies!
And frankly I have been intimidated by it.
So i searched the internet for the top 10 candy recipes.

#1. Homemade Caramels!
 2012-11-27-SoftCaramels-23.jpg
I got this recipe here.
it has no brown sugar which I like.

#2. Homemade peanut brittle!
 
These look so good..it's crazy!
I can't wait to try this recipe here.

#3. Marshmallows! (you have got to be kidding me!)
Homemade Marshmallows
Alton Brown you have done it again!
And let me say just...WOW! HERE.

#4. Peppermint patties!(I can't breathe!)
Peppermint Patties recipe
Do these look amazing or is it just me?
here

#5. Candy canes? Why yes candy canes.
homemade candy canes
Eek!
Where i live I can't hardly find these.
Time to roll up my sleeves and use this recipe here

#6. Homemade Cranberry Bark.

3 ingredient bark? SHUT UP! and look here

#7. pumpkin Reese's!
Pumpkin Pie Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!

Here is one mean and easy looking recipe! Spice up the holidays!

 #8. Fudge :)
Cherries and Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Here it is.

#9. Puppy chow.

Christmas isn't Christmas without Puppy Ch-ow! here

Lastly...Drumroll!
#10 Candied Apples!

here is my final recipe for you.
if you decide to give one of these a try lease let me know!
 photo nan_zpsae6ec91b.jpg

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS