Factoids about Nan!!!

3.05.2014

Basically what this is; is a bunch of questions I will ad my answer and then in the comment section a your answers and they will follow a number.


1.What is your fondest memory?
A. When the Frazier family came to visit and we went to Italy.
2. What is a hobby you enjoy?
A. Don't tell my future husband but my hobby Is shopping.
3. What is your favorite book?
A. Nanas gift by jannette oke
4. What is your favorite movie?
A. The happiest millionaire!
5. What is your favorite song?
A. Till there was you(from the world) or Be thou my vision.
6. If you could vacation somewhere where would u go?
A. Ireland
7. What is your favorite kind of weather?
A. Sunny and warm.
8. Are you a tom-boy , a girly girl or a book worm?
A. Girly gurl all the way!
9. Are you a sensitive or strong person?
A. I'm very sensitive but sometimes I can be strong.
10. Favorite game?
A. Life
11, Favorite type of food?
A. Mexican!
12. Fav candy?
A. Hershey's chocolate bars.
13. Chocolate or gummy?
A. Gummy
14. Favorite drink?
A. Root beer!!!!
15. Dress or skirt?
A. Dress!
16. Dream occupation?
A. Orphanage director.
17. Favorite book of the bible?
A. Ruth or Ester.
18. What college will you attend?
A. Texas IBS 
19. What will you major in?
A. Music
20. Do you play an instrument and are you learning one(if so write which one.)
A. I play violin I am learning piano,



So that sums it up hope you enjoy.
Be sure to answer the questions by commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS