Love?

3.23.2014

Normally I my blog I wouldn't post something so personal, as love and crushes.
But I thought it wouldn't hurt to talk about my feelings and things I've discovered.

As a kid growing up on the mission field, I didn't have a big chance to meet a lot of Christian young men.
So I had crushes on both of my brothers, and every time I would meet a young Christian man (on furlough) I would go. Gags and automatically assume I was in love.
But as I grew to be 12-15 I realized that out of 70+(I'm parafraising) only 1 was real.
I would meet a man think he's cute and automatically say it was real (they usually lasted 1-3 month max) but none of them were genuine love.
The only one that was a real love/crush was a hard time of tears and loneliness(over 3 years) he was 4 years older than me and if he love me it was no more than as friends. But as a lady I assumed every tender hearted smile, every tiny suggestion of kindness was a hint at love.

Wen I came to my senses I realized it was better to wait and be happy then let my feelings get the best of me.

I'm trying to say that waitin On God has been the funnest most exciting time of my life.
I never know what to expect or who.
Tall,short I don't care, as long as he loves Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS